So, did I miss something last night? What's all this chatter about Words and such? Yeah, so I'm the only lesbian who didn't watch The L Word and apparently there's nothing sadder than a lesbian who missed that show, except maybe a sad lesbian clown (tm Audrey Penney). Anyway, yes, we missed it. We were eh after last season and when we moved here, we decided not to get any premium channels and since we didn't get invited to any Michigan Kitty parties, we did not watch it. I understand there was no hot girl on girl action so I'm thinking I need not rush out to Torrent or YouTube and catch it. I'll wait for some money shots, thanks!
I'm currently in my underpants (if you must know) trying to get this house cleaned up because we're having appraisers and real estate people coming over in like 1 hour and all that domestic stuff like vacuuming and scrubbing gets me hot. I wish it were sexier than that, but sadly, no. I had to take a beverage break and cool down. So apparently, what's going to happen with this whole Oh Shit We're Moving Business is that The Agent and I are going to freak out at different intervals and about different stuff. Currently, I am attempting to talk her down from her Where Are We Going To Live ledge that she climbed on to this morning. Government bureaucracy drives people to insanity apparently. I'm less concerned about that side of things and more freaked about What Are We Going To Do With All This Shit side. And the Fuck We Gotta Keep The House Clean All The Time, Goddammit issue as well. I shall not whine more about it because I'm actually in a calm, easy going frame of mind today and do not want to get up on my ledge.
Ok, that's all I have time for -- telling you about the rash that I developed over my entire body after my whole folliculitis/antibiotic episode will simply have to wait until I can fit it in or you can find the time to care, neither of which I expect to happen.
Later..
1/08/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We missed The L word too. We saw the Lakers vs Mavs game and I totally forgot. D-o-n-g it all!
What the hell...a rash! That doesn't sound like fun, I don't think I ever had one that was fun. I hope it's not itchy.
Get well sweetie, just want you to know I care about your nose and rash.
One more thing have you given thought to expanding on your guide yo gay-straight girl relationship as in a book? I know it would be a best seller. Plus, gals like me that can't get past number 7 might just need a tad more coaching. Ha! Later.
Well, you ladies are in luck (our horribly unlucky, depending on your viewpoint), the premiere episode is available for download on the Showtime site. Get your melodrama right here.
p.s. LN, if you're holding out for hot, sweaty, girly action, hold no longer than next week's eppy. I have three words for you: Alice. Limo. Naked. 'Nuf said.
p.p.s. Geez, now I have to care about a rash, too? My get-well wishes for you are getting stretched thin. ;)
Spiky, #7 is often a test of willpower that few are strong enough to pass, failure is its own reward, grasshopper.
Miss Snarker: Alice + limo + naked = dreamcometrue! She's the only one I love with all my heart on that damn show.
Post a Comment