1/09/2007

Outfield

Jumping in quickly to say that I cannot stop listening to The Butchies cover of Your Love. It's killing me. Softly. Yeah, it's been out awhile, but where was I? No clue.


(Note: If I were the admitting kind, I'd make mention that I saw The Outfield open for Bon Jovi sometime back in the 80's...)

7 comments:

vivvy said...

Don't feel bad; I've never even heard of the Butchies. This is because Mrs. keeps me locked in a room resonanting with Gregorian chants.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hello...Okay I've heard a few songs from the Butchies but missed out on the Outfield. So I pulled some samples from the Outfield and I actually like that music better.

Thanks babe...oh, and how was the Bon Jovi concert? You know, I'd really like to see Bon Jovi do more music with Sugarland. Jennifer Nettles...sigh.

Kristina said...

Oh, NICE! Mmmmm.

El N said...

K - I know, it's good, isn't it? :) How you doing?

Kristina said...

It is. And that is one of my guilty pleasure favourite songs. :)

I'm good! Sick of snow (in Seattle?!?), but otherwise managing to get things done and still get into a little trouble. :) Nothing nearly as exciting/stressful happening as your move though. Hang in there with that.

El N said...

I've been watching your weather out there (being the weather geek that I am) - how crazy!

Hey, have you heard anything from sheesh? I tried emailing her awhile back but no luck. Last I heard, she was off to Wisconsin or some such.

ps. Did you hear good news re: i-girl and her lady? Gay marriage in their future!

Kristina said...

Not a word from Sheesh since our last attempt at un-laming everyone (distinct, of course, from un-lame'-ing everyone).

NO! I haven't heard from i-girl in a distressingly long time. If I weren't so loveable, I'd think she hates me. How wonderful! Drop me e-mail and fill me IN!