1/17/2007
Wax on, wax off
So remember when I went with The Agent for her hair cut b/c I wanted to get coffee and make an appt of my own? Yes, I assume such mundane events in my life are memorable to someone other than myself, which is totally not true. Anyway, my hair appt was yesterday and my love for my hair consultant Roxanne is legendary. God, I just want to pack her up and move her with us to DC. You know how hard it is to find a hair person you can trust. Especially one who is totally sexy and do-able. I love her. My eyebrows have never known a waxing like the one she gave me again. My hair, with its subtle layering and perfect lift, will never look right again. Who else will let me sit in their chair, discuss booze and drugs and sex, and play with my hair? My therapist never played with my hair. Only Roxanne. I miss her already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I gotta agree - a good hairstylist is hard to find. I don't think I've had a really good one in over a decade.
I mean, dammit, look at my hair! It's a mess.
Mrs. Viv
P.S. A perfectly non-hateful comment for ya!
Who else will let me sit in their chair, discuss booze and drugs and sex, and play with my hair?
Didn't we do that the last time you were here?
Yes, but it doesn't feel right as illicit unless I pay you like I do her. I love cash transactions! Charge me next time, sweetie.
ps. Mrs - You have a very full head of hair and are definitely not going bald. This is why I love you *kiss kiss*
Oh God, you're right and YOU OWE ME SO MUCH MONEY.
Mrs. is like a gay man: completely obsessed with her hair. But yes, this is why we love her.
Post a Comment