1/24/2007

What up, you loose floozy!

Oh man, so I've been the crack spider's bitch the last couple of days. I just now escaped!

Here is a brief roundup of my activities: two parties (one lame, one not), snow, open house (again), fire, chili, football, mochas, beer, text messages, phone calls (not answered), emails, plans, etc etc etc. Suffice to say, it sounds as uneventful as it was.

So we've got our plans in place to get out to DC next weekend for a week on a house-hunting trip. It will be mostly about finding a place, getting to know the lay of the land, and checking out the area. We're both having a hard time with getting a good grasp on the distances out there. Maps are not helpful either. I know things on the East Coast are all condensed so what would be a couple of hours distance out here is like 15 minutes out there. I've been to DC a fair amount in the past and once or twice took the train between Baltimore/DC. Still, I have no idea what the distances feel like. So most of our trip will be figuring that shit out and getting a feel for the land and people. It will be like our own private expedition to the new land and its mysterious inhabitants!

That's it for now..

ETA: This email just in from my straight girlfriend, A, regarding a nosy secretary at her work.

I just can't believe she had the nerve to ask if I messed with anyone and THEN if I'm loose. HA! Who says "loose" anymore, anyway? I think we should totally bring that word back...

4 comments:

vivvy said...

I would love to see you & the Agent on an episode of HGTV's "House Hunters."

Agent: Hey, this closet is the perfect size for all my semiautomatic weaponry!

Realtor: Uh, yeah. That's great. And you know it was hard, but I managed to find you a bathroom with genuine old-man wallpaper. And if you just take a moment you can smell...

Agent (breathing deeply): Urine, Icy-Hot, and chewing tobacco!

Realtor: That's right.

Agent: It's beautiful. Honey, stop snorting coke off of the Italianate granite countertops and come look at this...

El N said...

God sweetie, you know us so well, it's scary!

You do realize that once I get to DC, I will hook up with Hill and I will not make the same mistake as ML and blab to Linda Fucking Tripp (does anyone even know her anymore?) I will, however, keep any/all evidence just in case. You know how we bad girls from the wrong side of the track roll... ;)

vivvy said...

Sweetie, you know when Hill wears the pearls on TV...she's talking to you and no one else. I want you, LN James, and I will have you. Yes, I will have you. I will find a way, and I will have you. Like a butterfly. A wild butterfly...

Yes, she will capture you like a giant butterfly on a sticky ball of opium. I fear for you, my friend.

El N said...

If being Hill's kept woman supplied with opium is wrong, I don't wanna be a right. Think of the parties you and I shall attend! You might finally meet your secret love (Madeline Albright). It is much better than being the crack spider's bitch, darling.