6/07/2007

Meanwhile, back at the Popecave

Can anyone truly read/write/say Popemobile with a straight face? What with a security breach recently, that word is all over the media. I would like to suggest some potentially less ridiculous names for the vehicle the Pope rides around in when he does his Pope schtick. You with me on this?

The HolyRoller

Benedict's Buggy

Vehicle du Vicar

Big Daddy's Jeweled Jalopy

Bishop of Rome's Royal PimpScalade With 20" Rims Sittin' Crazy Low

Winnebago-Pope-A-Go-Go

Pontiff in a Handbasket

5 comments:

Pipistrello said...

Didn't I see some of these vehicles featured on that discovery channel show "Pope My Ride"???

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Yo...Sweets, I'm down wit it B.

I like it sittin' low and yo don't leave the bling bling back at the crib, ah-ite.

That's the way to roll B...peace out.

vivvy said...

Mercedes Benedict? No wait, that's going to be my porn/writing alias...

Anonymous said...

Oh god, thanks for the laugh buddy. I can't decide which one I like most, but I have a soft spot for the word 'jalopy' so you get bonus points for that!

Hey, did you catch the contraband pictures that floated around for a couple hours the other day? Your girl was in one of them, with her hands grabbing a nice part of her own anatomy. I snagged a copy if you missed them. I'd be happy to shoot them your way.

-360

El N said...

pip: ha!

SZJ: holla!

viv: heh!

360: please!