ETA: Look! Someone in my new apt complex has an unsecured wireless. Woo! Maybe I won't have to get cable after all. Two quick questions: 1) How did I get so much shit and 2) Will you come help me unpack? Thanks you Easter Bunny, bawk bawk.
The Softest Bullet Ever Shot
5 comments:
Since you are closing house and being drunk, an apropos (somewhat) song for you:
Closing Time
Anon. lurker
AL (can I call you AL?): Thank you!
Darling, when you have an extensive collection of rare and exquisite dildos including many used by B-list celebs (that Heston one will fetch a pretty penny now), what did you expect? And btw, please tell me you oiled the Malaysian wood one before you packed it! You don't know what I had to go through to get that. Oh, I guess you do know, since you have the videotape.
And I can call you Betty?
A.L
V: Our donkey was never the same after that, I must say.
Post a Comment