Oh man, I just logged into a very old email account of mine from another lifetime (like, old skool telnet to Unix and Pine days) and came across some gems. I shall be posting various/sundry things here, stuff that I'm glad I didn't lose forever. Yay for oldies, but goodies.
The first thing you should know about the sin of lust is it's gonna kick your la-la. It will get a hypnotism on your mind which turn all things into a burning pleasure station in your drawers. Then you think you on the loveboat in a beautiful encounter with no pants. But when Satan loosen his handle on you, it's time to face the ugly music. -- Lynda Barry
I envision evil as those little porcelain figurines sold in rural tourist Missouri along highways at shops attached to diners selling chicken-fried anything. It is a well-documented fact that those saccharine figures shining on glass shelves each contain a radio transmitter connected to none other than the frequency of Satan himself. -- Kiki Dakota
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey LN...they are gems. Um...I think I have one of those porcelain figurines, picked it up in Tennessee. Wondered where the voices were coming from. So I guess I've spent lots of money on a shrink for nothing, huh?
Later baby doll.
Post a Comment