12/06/2006

Shhh

(Do not tell anyone, but I had a rather..interesting..dream about Sue Bird last night. My love for her is no secret, but when The Agent was getting up, I was like, oh man, I just was having the greatest dream about...um, basketball. It's ok though, she's on my List* so no foul. Ha!?)



*Remember: Every couple is allowed a List containing 3 celebrity people which, if ever given the chance, they are allowed to sleep with sans relationship repercussion. They discuss this in Chapter 25. Mine currently includes the aforementioned Bird, Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace (the viper pilot, not the actress), and Maura Tierney. I haven't revisited The Agent's list with her lately so I'll post hers when I know.

ETA: Mrs V, is this what you're suggesting:

Maura Tierney +

Starbuck =


Sue Bird?

Hmmm, what would my therapist say about that? Oh right, she'd say I like the hotties, aww yeah!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know you are going to think I'm a bit looney, but I have noticed an odd resemblance of Sue Bird to Maura Tierney. After starring at the images for a while (thank you Google!), I realized that she also looked like Kara 'Starbuck" Thrace. Omigod, she could be the love child of those two! I find it suspect that you are hot for three people who all look alike (and I'm not talking hair color - it's the facial structure I'm noting) What would your therapist say about that?
Mrs. Viv

El N said...

I am sure my therapist would pull out a book on her shelf on evolutionary biology and Freud and tell me to figure it out. ;)

Anonymous said...

Maura Tierney? A hottie? That is questionable. I am all for Starbuck, though. You could bounced a quarter off her tummy.

May we share her?

Love,
Mrs. Viv

El N said...

Starbuck would breeze right through us both without breaking a sweat before she moved on to the next in line. We'd be just another notch on her rack and frankly, we'd loooove it!

vivvy said...

Maura's getting divorced--the perfect time for Lesbian Rebound Experience--so you may have your chance yet!

El N said...

I had to come back here and delete a mocha-fueled comment I made earlier. When you start making jokes about labia, it is time to self-censor!

Carry on, nothing to see here, nothing to see... ;)