1/17/2007

BSG = wee!

On a completely unrelated note, we did manage to watch every single BSG episode from the last two seasons and are now caught up. The only problem is that we can no longer remember what's happening in S3..which starts up again this Sun. Yay! And this is what I'm talking about. Hot Starbuck action..





And I so want this jacket:

10 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Howdy babes, I want that jacket too, especially if Starbuck is in it. I do have to say though that Sharon Valerii (Athena) is the one that gets steam to shoot out my ears. Whoa!

I love the vid and that is one of my fav songs. Thanks sweetie.

Dorothy Snarker said...

I actually don’t watch BS, a fact which I try to hide from those nearest and dearest to me. I mean, it’s right up my alley: hot women, epic battles, futuristic drama, hot women…Wait, I know there are more reasons. Plus, somewhere, in the deepest darkest corners of my self-delusion, I think I could look like Boomer if, you know, I actually worked out and was in space. Minor details.

El N said...

Fuck, Boomer's hot, get your ass back to the Midwest, girl. We'll work on those minor details together!

I love her character, she's my favorite (after Starbuck of course) and what she goes through is so mindfucky, it's brilliant. You must start watching and stop hiding that shame. Trust me, you will not regret it. What if I said please? Would that help?

vivvy said...

I must be the only lesbian on the planet who is curiously unmoved by Starbuck's alleged hotness. And Christ on a cracker, she is one annoying twat!

El N said...

Oh sweetie..say it isn't so. How can you not be turned on by her tortured fucked up soul? She had a damn ovary removed while in a breeding camp and everything! Plus she's a total whore! And yet when they want someone to do the dirty work, the first person they think of is her, not some dumb jock. I am tres disappointed..

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not surprised by Viv's lack of interest in Starbuck - remember Viv comes home to me! I try to keep it hot for her by lounging around in long, silken garbs in front of a crackling fire. When she finally bursts through the front door - I jump up and smother her in kisses, my arms tightly around her strong back. How could Starbucks compete with that???

Mrs. Vivvy

Anonymous said...

P.S. I think Starbucks is hot, too, and her name which I have slightly changed, reminds me of a beverage I (and you)love. Perhaps that is the root of our affection for her ...

Mrs. Viv

vivvy said...

She had a damn ovary removed while in a breeding camp and everything!

What do you think they were doing to us at Promises? The next generation of the GOP is going to look like a deliciously fucked up mix of you, me, and Robert Downey, Jr.

And p.s., librarians are hotter than viper pilots!

Dorothy Snarker said...

Sadly, I'm not nearly as hot as Boomer. But we're both Korean. And have long hair. And female. Plus, you know how all us Asians look alike...

p.s. Since you said please and asked so nicely, I'll try to give BS a shot. Plus, it's tough living with the shame of being a non-watcher. Think of the liberation.

El N said...

Mrs: I am now drinking beloved coffee as we speak. Do you feel my pain?

Viv: That would explain the curious Itch I have as well. Damn you, Promises, damn you all to hell! (Did you see that La Lohan checked into a rehab place called Wonderland? Remember our stay there in the summer of '00? Wonderland indeed! You were like a kid in a candyshop with all those fallen C-list starlets!)

Miss Snarker: You will not experience remorse, you will only experience pleasure. That is a promise from me to you. Is that not an offer you find hard to refuse? ;)