1/14/2007

Snow Dogs!

Here is my first full-length feature film. I think I'll call it Dances with Dogs and submit it to Sundance. There is angst and drama and most importantly, an ice/snow storm. You'll note the nuanced work by one of the stars, who you might recognize from her work in a series of performance pieces in the 70's when she and her co-star recreated scenes from obscure French films, with puppets. Those were crazy times, when opium was prevalent and our bodies were much more limber. But I digress..enough talk, let's see some action around here.



I've got a couple of other shorts exploring the same themes. Yeah, this is some serious Merchant Ivory material, it's true. Just waiting for them to upload and you will be the first to see my directorial debut.

ETA: A spoken word piece.



ETA 2: Go get 'em!

3 comments:

vivvy said...

Sweetie, you still move with the grace of Costner, as you did in our feature, Dances with Dildoes.

So the dogs are drinking a lot of coffee too, huh?

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey...now that is cute. Sweetie, you run as graceful as a ballet dancer. That was Swamn Lake, right?
It looks really cold there. Is there any place to snow board there?
I love our vids...you have my vote for the 2008 Oscars. Kiss, kiss.

El N said...

Darling, every move I have, I credit to your patient tutelage. I learned it from you, dad, I learned it from you!!

SZJ: We are currently living on the only hill around here. Elevation: 50ft. The only snowboarding going on around here is me being a spectator for some serious East Coast action. Go team!