Ok, you've probably already seen this and I have no idea what the hell or if this Girltrash business is even going to be any good, but you know I'm going to be checking in if only for these two. GC attempting to be all bad girl? Sign me up!
Gabrielle Christian
And of course:
Mandy Musgrave
(Ok, secretly? I never know which one I want more. Or how pervy I am for being twice 1.72 and 1.90 times their age.)

3 comments:
I think I'm going to join you on that Oh My God I'm Old and Pervy ledge.
Hope you're feeling better today, sweetie!
There is no shame, sweetie. We were young once and oh how the older ladies liked us! It wasn't pervy until they offered you money to sit upon their laps. I drew the line for us there so we must do the same for these gals. Offer no money for lap dances but accept free tokens of affection. Remember: You can't corrupt the willing!
Pervy Club, table for three. I got ridiculously sucked into SoN last season. This season was a little disappointing (weird how when they actually became a couple the sexual tension dropped).
Post a Comment